Monday, September 27, 2021

Learning About Scams And Phishing

 Kia ora bloggers this week in Te Ngahere we have been learning about scams and phishing on the internet. We were doing this because a lot of us use things on our chromebook that are not secure. These are also  things that we need to learn so we know what to do if this happens in the future.   . While I was doing this I was sort of struggling with the last two things that are in my DLO that you will see,an needed some help with them. Here are some tips to help you stay safe online: if you get a email from a random person saying that you have won something that you haven’t entered a competition to win something and they ask you for your personal information like your email address, your home address, your full name and your birth date you shouldn’t add it in because they have already emailed you but they are asking you for your email address and it sounds too good to be true.

What do you know about staying safe online???


3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Azure, my name is Jacinta. I really liked your blog post because it told me about staying safe online and it was very interesting. I also liked your presentation. I like learning about how to stay safe online. What was your favourite part?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Azure,
    It's Hunter from Ahipara school. I really like your legit or fake slide! I also liked the fact that you did a really big blurb. Maybe next time you could add some more slides? Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Azure my name is Aura-Jean and I go to Paihia School.
    I like your Blog because I learnt some ways to keep myself safe online. In Term 1 me and my class learnt the Kawa of Care.

    ReplyDelete