Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Going On Some Long Night Walks

 Kia ora bloggers for a couple days me my aunty and my sister Jade  have been going on night walks and we have so far been on 2 night walks. On the first walk we went to Third Bay and my aunty brought her phone and on the way back home my aunty turned on the step counter on her phone. Once we had turned it on I asked my aunty if I could hold the phone and it counted how many steps I did and I did over 4000 steps. On the second walk we walked to Third Bay again but we turned the step counter on when we left the house. When we got to Third Bay the counter was at 4000+ and when we were on our way home my aunty asked us how many steps we think that I would step and who ever got the closest would get five dollars from the other contestants. I guessed that I would have done  10,112 steps and my aunty guessed that I would have don 10,200 steps( Jade didn’t play because she wanted to save her money). I got the closest because there were 9133 steps and my aunty didn’t give me my five dollars.

Have you ever been on a night walk before???


3 comments:

  1. Hi Azure it is Charlize I liked your blog post about your long night walks because we did that as well but also in the morning and it was really fun but really tiring. In your post it said you had done 9133 steps that is incredible I don’t think I could do that many steps in two days. I also liked the way you said contestants instead of people or family because it sounded great in your blog post.

    Where is Third Bay? How many steps did your Aunty do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Azure I really like your writing about Going On A Long Night Walk. It is so cool! Maybe next time you could check your spelling. Keep up the good work! By Kahurangi, from Ahipara School.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Azure, my name is Aisake and I go to Paihia School. I really like your blog because you said where you went for a walk at night. This reminds me of going for a walk at night with my family. We went walking until we got to the bridge of the Waterfall.

    ReplyDelete