Thursday, March 25, 2021

Challenging Task Master Of The Week

 For a couple weeks in Te Ngahere we have doing taskmaster. In taskmaster we are learning to collaborate and communicate with our learning groups. The challenge was that there were two runners and one drawer the runners could not touch the paper they could only tell the drawer where to put the drawing, the drawer wasn't aloud to go outside and look at the drawing. All of the drawing were a different color. We done 2 attempts the first attempt was with Tyler, Marley and me. I was the drawer marley and tyler were the runners the runners could not touch the paper we had to use different colors.

 It was hard being the drawer because the runners were yelling at me and they were saying two things at once. The second time we were in different groups so it was kind of easy because Dez, Marley and me were in a group, Dez was doing good at listening. Dez was the drawer and me and Marley were the runners. It weird being the runner because I hadn't been a  runner before ( The picture was very different) 

The teachers was not that different to our second but it was very different to our first drawing. If you ever done this would you think it would be easy or hard???



This is my teachers... My group manged to lose our drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment