Tuesday, March 9, 2021

The Most Terrifying Day of my Life

Last week in in the Bay Of Islands we had a tsunami (it didn't happen). We done our class role and evacuated the town. We didn't get to grab our bag or shoes. We went to Totara heights but soon  after my uncle came and picked up Tiana, my sister, Tiana’s little sister ,their cousin and me. 

My uncle took us home and we packed all our belongings in our bags then we went to the Golf Course. I was glad to see my friends there too.  Me and my friends were happy to see each other. So me my sister and friends got out our bags and had coloring competitions, drawing competitions. We done our nails and just for fun we done some make up. I wasn't that scared at first but my sister was. After that I felt ok but then we started to get hungry… but just then there was food!!!!! My nana had chips, drinks, fruit and lollies for me and my sister, there was a sausage sizzle at the top of the golf course and water. We got some water and vortexed the bottle of water.

  Have you ever experienced a tsunami before?


 

1 comment:

  1. hi im zion and i go to glenbrae school this was a lovely story and i haven't experienced a tsunami but great story keep up the good work and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete