Friday, March 19, 2021

Comparing My Food Web to my Amazing Teachers

 Last week in Te Ngahere we started making food webs/ food chains. The whole class now has to compare there drawing to the teachers. If you don't know what a food web is a food web is a way of showing what different things animals and people eat this is called energy transfer. One difference that there is one color of arrows for each transfer of energy. For example  whatever the stoat eats the arrow color is red.Another difference is that my teachers has a lot of arrows going from one animal to another. My  food web has a bit less arrows then my teachers because I didn't add in the rest of arrows because we had to blog about this ASAP  Each arrow has to point to the thing that an animal eats in the native bush for example a stoat eats a kiwi egg the arrow would point from the kiwi egg too the stoat because the stoat gets its energy from the kiwi. I was struggling at the beginning but I eventually got it done. After I finished and I was proud of myself. Have you ever learnt about food webs and what is in the native bush? 






No comments:

Post a Comment