Monday, August 30, 2021

Trying To Catch A Feisty Kitten

 Kia ora bloggers yesterday on the 29th of August my sister and I caught a kitten because my nan wanted the little kitten, we were aloud to take the kitten because we asked the person that lived at the house if we could try catch the kitten and they said that we could have it if we could catch it ( he even said that he couldn’t even catch it). We tried on saturday the 28th but we didn’t succeed but the we tried the next day and we got it. We used my cats food to trap it so we could get it. It was hard to catch this kitten because it was a very feisty kitten and i got a lot of scratch and bite marks. The kitten is currently living with us and is comfortable with us petting and holding it. Me and my sister also think that it has a twin and we also think that there is another set of twins that is related to our kitten.

Have you ever tried to catch a animal before???


4 comments:

  1. Hi Azure, I hope you are feeling happy during this unexpected lockdown. Your new kitten is very cute. Have you given it a name yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Azure its you friend Mahana and I liked you blog post about catching the Kitten.
    I liked your blog post because I liked how you didn’t give up and tried the next day to get the Kitten.
    I also liked your DLO because I liked how you show what your Kitten looked like also I liked how you described the kitten. I also have a pet Kitten named Nala.

    What's your Kittens name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Azure it’s me Mikaire, I like your post about the feisty kitten because I can relate and also its really interesting. I can relate to this because When I try catch my cat It isn’t easy and also my cat doesn't really like me so she bites and scratch me a lot.
    I also like you DLO on its description.

    Is this the first cat that you have tried to catch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Azure, I am Alice from Ahipara School. The kitten is SO CUTE❤️️❤️️. Maybe next time put your words into a Paragraph‌, and what is the name of the kitten?❤️️. Keep up the good work. Blog you later

    ReplyDelete