Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Creating A Short 4 Shot Movie

 Kia ora bloggers in Te Ngahere we made 4 shot movies, these movies could be about anything that we wanted it to be about. We had to include these four shots establishing shot which tells you where the story takes place, a long distance shot to show you where the character is placed, a medium shot shows you more detail about what the character is doing and a close up to show you what the character is doing but at a better angle. We did all of our shots but I think that we might have forgot to do the medium shot, I think that we did the establishing shot and the long distance shot well but  I think that we did the medium shot and the close up wrong. I think that my group did well when we were making our film because we done the close up shot really good but when we did the medium shot it wasn’t really a shot of the waist up, it was sort of a shot of the waist up and then the legs. I think that we could have done the medium shot better because like I before said it had her legs in the shot too, also the close up showed more than it was supposed to. I think that this learning will help me with my movie because now I know what shots that I can do and I can also do more shots too. This took us about ten minutes to do the film but when we were editing we found out that we done the wrong establishing shot so we had to retake our establishing shot.

Have you ever made a film before???

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Azure Its me Mahana from your class I just wanted to say how much I liked your blog post about the 4 Different Movie Shots I liked how you explained each of the shot carefully. I liked how you explained the shot you took on your DLO because I also agree that your close ups needed to be closer to your faces. I also made a movie using the 4 different shots.
    Out of all your shots which one did you think that you did well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora Azure it's me Hemi from ahipara school i really liked you movie shots it was cool and the work looked good but one question is that some shots need to be closer and ya that's all I have to say blog ya later

    ReplyDelete