Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Interesting Learning About Dot Plot Graphs

Kia ora bloggers this week in Te Ngahere we were learning about dot plot graphs. It was very confusing while doing this because I couldn’t figure out how to do the dot plot graph right but at the end I found out how to do the graph. It was also hard because there was a question and it had the word range in it and I did not know what range ment so I had to go to that mat with some of the other kids in the class. Before I knew what the word rang meant I was stuck on the question. The word range means how far apart so practically the distance between something. How we found out the range is taking the smallest number and the biggest number and subtracting the lowest number from the highest number and the answer is the range of distinct. I think that I could have made my Graph in my book more clear by using pen and not a pencil so it wasn’t hard to read when I took a picture for my DLO. Then we had to make a DLO to explain how we got the answer to the questions and activities. In my DLO I think that I could have used better words in my DLO and explained what the word range ment better because we had a workshop on what the word range ment and we got told how to find the range, but I think I did not explain it very clear. 

Did you know about dot plot graphs???

    

No comments:

Post a Comment