Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Interesting Learning About The Science Fair

Kia ora bloggers in for a couple weeks in Te Ngahere we have been working on our science fair projects. My group and I were experimenting about the five second rule ( Does the five second rule affect your health). While we were researching I learnt that bacteria can grow in hotter and colder placer than humans some most bacteria can survive in warm places and other bacteria can grow and survive in cold places. For me it was difficult to make a conclusion because we had to wait two days for our results and we only had a couple more days to finish our presentation. Next time we do this I think that I would do the experiment differently because we didn’t have any agar to see the bacteria but we had to use what we had, we needed the agar so we could see the bacteria grow and multiply. We used our hoe of whanaungatanga to help each other complete our work to a high standard. ( When Nanogirl done her show my favourite part was when she held fire in her hand and when she used the leaf blower to blow toilet paper everywhere) Have you ever done a science fair project before??? 



No comments:

Post a Comment