Monday, August 16, 2021

Learning About The I Am Hope Charity

 Kia Ora bloggers on Tuesday the 10th of August we had two people from the I Am Hope Charity  come in to Te Ngahere to  and help us understand Mental Health, he was also talking about how his life changed because of a guy named Elliott. Their names are Tai and Trent, Trent  is Tai’s bodyguard, he follows Tai around in order to keep him safe .  It was very interesting when he was talking about his life story because he was saying that he grew up in a family that he was only aloud to speak when spoken to. My favourite part was when he was talking about his dream about being a professional rugby player and that it came true and on tryouts his dad was on the sideline and he felt confident, he said that they had to practice for the whole week before the game. On the day before the game when they had a runthrough  on how they would play the game and he broke his ankle. I learnt that Tai and the I am hope charity give people free counseling meetings

Have you ever heard about the I Am Hope Charity???


No comments:

Post a Comment