Monday, August 23, 2021

Going Into Lockdown For A Few Days

 Kia ora bloggers we have been put into lockdown until saturday. There has been a case of Covid - 19 so the whole of New Zealand has been put into lockdown some for longer than others and other shorter than others. This means that we will be having classes using google hangouts, my classes are at 10.00am and 2.00pm. I personally love school this morning I was crying because my aunty wouldn’t let me do my school work because I let her watch her show and she didn’t want to give me my chromebook back. When my aunty finally gave me my chromebook the hangouts were over so I decided to do something else. The next hang out was at 2.00pm so i had to wait, at this point it was like 10.55. I had to wait for around 3 and a half hours to go on our next class. This came to me as a shock when I found out that we were going into lockdown.

Have you ever been into lockdown before or how long have you been in lockdown???


No comments:

Post a Comment